Energy Pellets of America makes premium wood pellet fuel for stoves and boilers. This fuel is a growing source of energy in the United States.
Based in Wilmington, Ohio, we are a family-owned company that uses resources which would otherwise go to waste. We manufacture and sell premium wood pellets to homeowners, businesses and commercial entities. Instead of rotting in a landfill, we use discarded wood and turn it into clean burning energy.
At Energy Pellets of America, it’s important to make wood pellets responsibly. That’s why our wood energy pellets are made from 100 percent recycled wood.
Energy Pellets of America’s products are:
- Premium wood pellet fuel
- Made from 100 percent recycled material
- Carbon neutral
- Cost effective
- Manufactured in the USA
About Energy Pellets of America’s Pellets
Energy Pellets of America makes premium wood pellets. When compared to fossil fuels like oil and propane, our pellets provide a cleaner burning fuel source. You’ll find that 1 ton of our wood energy pellets is equivalent to about 3 barrels of fuel oil, according to information from the Energy Information Administration.
Our wood pellets are:
- Sustainable. Recycled wood is a sustainable resource and is friendly for the environment. Recycling wood shipping pallets prevents waste from going to landfills.
- Clean combusting. Heating your home or place of business with a high-efficiency pellet stove is cleaner and more carbon neutral than using oil or propane.
- All natural. Energy Pellets of America does not manufacture pellets from chemically treated wood sources. This means our wood pellets are all natural and safe to use.
In addition to making pellet fuel, Energy Pellets of America is a leader in the animal bedding pellet market. Our pellets are highly absorbent and will create drier, cleaner, and healthier habitats for many different animals.
About Energy Pellets of America’s Process
To make our wood pellets, we source retired shipping pallets that are no longer useful in the shipping industry. We don’t use chemically treated pallets in our manufacturing process. To make our wood pellet fuel, Energy Pellets of America:
- Uses retired shipping pallets that are no longer useful in the shipping industry.
- Breaks the pallets down into sawdust particles with a special mill.
- Uses magnets to remove screws, nails and other ferrous objects from the crushed wood.
- Compresses the wood particles into uniform pellets. This makes our wood pellets burn consistently in a pellet stove or boiler.
- Bags and ships pallets of pellets to retail stores and customers.
The entire pellet production and shipping process creates a wood pellet that is accessible to all kinds of consumers — including residential and business — and is a clean source of energy.
Why Energy Pellets of America?
Along with our attention to quality, Energy Pellets of America offers uncompromised customer service. Whether you want a truckload to fuel your enterprise or just enough to get through the winter, your order is given the attention it deserves.
We commit to producing a sustainable fuel source which can play a large role in reducing our dependence on fossil fuels for heating. Wood pellets are not tied to sometimes arbitrary fluctuations in the international oil market. Our product is sourced and produced in the U.S.
Energy Pellets of America welcomes your inquiries about our products. Please contact us today.